Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's all in the attitude - housework is exercise. Slim your way to a clean home! ~Linda Solegato

Please don't feed the dust bunnies. ~Author Unknown

Today's Joy: Spring Cleaning.
Whew! I've been at it since early this afternoon but--at last--the upstairs of our lovely abode is clean! Reader, I am pooped! I scrubbed the bathroom top to bottom, wiped down the vents, polished all of Great Aunt's antique bedroom furniture (even the headboard!), vacuumed, dusted, reorganized, fluffed the featherbed, washed the linens and packed up the last of the winter clothing.

Have to admit, it feels really good to have everything ready for summer. Now, I'm off to bed. Gonna sleep like a log!

My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors. ~Bette Midler

There may be dust in my house but there isn't any on me. ~Author Unknown

Quotes courtesy of The Quote Garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment