Wednesday, September 1, 2010


A few of my original Orchid Notecard designs.

Today's Joy: My First Custom Order.
Finished my first custom card order for a customer today, Reader. Thank you cards for her friend's wedding. I'm very pleased with the way they came out. I hope the bride likes them as much as I do. With other photo orders coming in this week, I feel great. What a joy to be able to share this gift I have and make other people's lives better! How humbling that in these days of a tight economy, people are choosing to spend some of their hard-earned money on my work.

Gotta give the glory to God, for providing the talent and resources that got me to where I am now. If you'd told me 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago, that I would be a photographer in my spare time, I wouldn't have believed it. You never know what comes next in this amazing plan of God's. I feel more fulfilled than at any other time in my life. That is an incredible gift in itself! I can't wait to see what He has planned next!

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell

Quote courtesy of The Quote Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment