Monday, August 30, 2010


Statuary, Grapevine Botanical Garden, Grapevine, TX.
Today's Joy: Finding Out What Other Hearts Need.
Co-led our weekly church community group meeting with SH tonight, Reader. Our usual leader is on vacation this week. Though I was nervous, it turned out to be a smashing success. The readings went smoothly and each woman opened her heart and shared personal concerns with the group.
It was like a breakthrough, really. And as the group grows and evolves, I can see our needs changing too. Am also beginning to get a picture in my head of ways we can be flexible in the group while still meeting all of these needs, whether they be spiritual or fellowship-related. I will pray for guidance on what will be the right path for this group. Thank you, God, for providing me this place where I can come and share with other new believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment