Friday, July 9, 2010



Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. ~Etty Hillesum

Today's Joy: Goals Accomplished.
Long day, Reader. Had a full day at work (Lord, thank you for blessing me with a job in which there's always plenty of work to do and which I enjoy so much). Then Aunt and I visited two Pier 1 Imports to buy a lovely new patio set for her screened porch. We found a gorgeous set on clearance and matched them with some sumptuous peacock-inspired cushions patterned in chocolate brown, dark turquoise, soft greens and a rich cream. A few coordinating throw pillows and Aunt now has the makings of a blissful porch oasis.

Now at home, with humidity hanging thick & heavy in the air, I think I'll have a glass of iced tea and climb into bed. Sleep tight, Reader.

Quote courtesy of The Quote Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment