Friday, July 16, 2010


Some of my new notecard designs.

Today's Joy: The Finished Product.
Just finished the last of my new card designs for the show in a couple weeks. Reader, there are 20 in all, plus my original 8 Orchid notecard designs. Add to that the new bookmark designs that will also debut at the show and I'm feeling pretty darn good.

Love, love, LOVE these new cards! I saw the finished product and said a little prayer of thanks to God--they are better than I hoped for! Can think of at least a dozen people I want to send them to--but that would defeat the purpose of selling them, so for now, I will refrain. All in all, I'm feeling well-prepared and excited. After experiencing specialized show markets and the craft fair scene, I'm really interested to try my hand at the art fairs.

Just goes to show, Reader, you never know when that divine creative spark will lead you to something wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment