Thursday, July 15, 2010


Shot at a Local Nursery

Today's Joy: Firing Up the Creativity.
Couldn't wait to get home tonight, Reader, to see if my packages had arrived. I ordered 20 new notecard designs for my show at the end of the month and am contemplating ordering 8 new bookmark designs as well. Alas, no parcels were waiting when I opened the door. But they will likely be here tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm getting all creatively inspired this week. Can't wait to unveil my new, wider selection of photo notecards & bookmarks at the Art & Soul On The Fox Fine Art Fair in downtown Elgin, IL on July 31st and August 1st. This will be my first juried art show and I'm so excited to see how it will unfold. While I'm a little nervous about what to expect, I couldn't be happier with the quality of product I'm offering. This is truly a labor of love for me and I only hope that the people purchasing my cards will enjoy them half as much as I enjoyed shooting the photos and creating these gorgeous cards.

Knowing that something I created is out there spreading joy and warm wishes is such a wonderful thing. I feel so very blessed.

If you'd like more information on my Fresh Lens Photo Notecards, Bookmarks and Portrait options, check out the Fresh Lens Photography Facebook page. Or click on the Fresh Lens Photography link above on the right-hand tool bar. Custom designs and pricing are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment