Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today's Joy: Troubleshooting.
All right, Reader, I know I promised to unveil my new business website today, but I'm currently bedeviled by several technical glitches which may delay the unveiling a day or two. Feels like I have a mini page mutiny on my hands. My apologies, but I refuse to present a site where half the pages may or may not perform as instructed. I spent several hours today attempting (with my limited understanding of HTML) to correct the problem, to no avail. However, I am not giving up and I promise we will have a live, working site by the end of the weekend.

On a lighter note, I have enabled so many functions on this site that I now secretly refer to myself as "The Enabler". While a bad thing in real time, being an enabler in the land of webpage design is evidently perfectly acceptable. Makes me wonder what other psychology no-no's have been reinvented thanks to the internet. If you think of any, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment