Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's Joy: Being Back on Track.
Hello, dear Reader. Are you still speaking to me? I've been gone for almost 2 weeks. It's inexcusable and I apologize. I have missed writing to you! Unfortunately, I've been hip-deep in getting my fledgling photography business off the ground. Have had hardly a moment to myself and no time at all to write something quippy or thought-provoking. Trust me! I have thought of you with mounting guilt each day. But what, after all, are challenges if they don't involve falling on your face and getting back up?

I set myself this goal of chronicling daily joy and, though I haven't expressed it here recently, there's been much intense creative joy over the last 2 weeks.

This past weekend, I took the photo prints & eco-friendly notecards I've been making to the IL Orchid Society Show at the Chicago Botanic Garden. Here is a photo of my booth. While the weather and the demographic didn't necessarily work in my favor, I still had a wonderful time and learned a lot!

And I'm finally ready to unveil my little endeavor for your perusal: Fresh Lens Photography. Enjoy! Also, here are some of the breathtaking Orchids at the show:







No comments:

Post a Comment