Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience. ~French Proverb

Today's Joy: Clearing the Air & Honoring Someone Else.
Made a phone call tonite, Reader, to say a few things that needed to be said. Took ownership of a few of my mistakes and offered forgiveness for someone else's. Not exactly what I thought I'd be doing tonight when I woke up this morning. But God works in wonderfully unpredictable ways and you can't ever tell when he's gonna drop something heavy enough on your heart that you just know those words need to be delivered now. Following His direction means taking a risk and stepping out in what you believe. Still, I'm glad I listened and said my piece.

I know God will use this experience in the lives around me as well as my own to teach lessons that will prepare us for what's to come. He has already blessed me so incredibly! I can't imagine what He has in store next and can't wait to find out!

When He puts a directive like that on your heart, Reader, take that leap. Do what you know deep down is the right thing--that which will work healing in another's life as well as your own. In honoring them, you are honoring God too.

No comments:

Post a Comment