Sunday, August 22, 2010


Hershey, Fjord Stallion

Today's Joy: Fun Work at the FVSA Show.
Another belated batch of photos for your perusal, Reader. I do apologize for the delay, but hope you will understand, when you see them, why I was so particular about editing them correctly.

Though, I spend all day at these horse shows running back and forth with cameras dangling from my neck, getting sunburned, sweaty and dehydrated; the thrill of capturing a great shot and of observing people I love having a wonderful time far exceeds any minor discomfort I may be experiencing in the moment.

With back-to-back horse show weekends, I am definitely getting a workout. And some amazing shots. For your enjoyment, dear Reader, here are the highlights of another beautiful August FVSA show:


Aunt & Charge


Fred & Ginger, Portrait


The 3 Musketeers & D'artagnan make an appearance for the Costume Class


The red-headed Musketeer


Aunt Chef drives a Circus Wagon full of animals to the Costume Class


A very friendly giraffe


The Circus Wagon

Aunt & Charge doing cross-country


Aunt Chef gives the kids a ride


Hershey is my favorite Fjord ever!


Uncle & Aunt Chef do cross-country


Ambie Webster, Portrait


For Safe-keeping


Reinsmanship

KB & Sugar


Mike's first show


It takes a village...

No comments:

Post a Comment