Thursday, August 26, 2010


Appaloosa on the Cones Course, FVSA Open Show, Aug. 2010

Today's Joy: Unexpected Good Things.
Have had a very productive day, Reader. A conversation with a co-worker led to some great revelations about our excellent store team. Already one of the top stores in the company, I look forward to seeing where we go from here.

I also got an email from the lovely owner of the Appaloosa mare pictured above, who wants to buy some of the photos I took of her horse at last weekend's show. Pretty sweet deal, considering I was just there shooting for fun.

Isn't it funny how good things seem to materialize when you are in the right place at the right moment? I don't believe in cosmic coincidences. It all feels much more like a divine plan to me. So, I'm always excited to see where these little opportunities lead. You never know when they will suddenly converge and change your life in unexpected and wonderful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment