Tuesday, June 8, 2010



Today's Joy: Getting Stuff Done.
Had the day off today, Reader. Sometimes there's nothing nicer than taking your time and getting things done as you please, with no one telling you to hurry up or that you have to be somewhere in 15 minutes. Ahhhh.

Aunt and I did a little shopping in the afternoon. When we got home, I realized there was no room for all the new goodies we bought. So, I decided to do a little impromptu pantry re-organization. Next thing you knew, everything was clean and neat and there was tons of space! I even labeled it all so next time Aunt Chef is over and rummaging for something savory, she can find it toot-sweet. Ta-da!

Funny, how cleaning leads to a warm & fuzzy feeling. Add to that the day-off warm & fuzzies and it's practically impossible to walk around without a big, dumb grin on your face. Well, that's my excuse at least. ;-) Have a wonderful day, Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment