Monday, May 17, 2010



Today's Joy: Texas Is In Town.
Reader, I am so excited to have one of my dear friends from Texas up for a visit this week! She's on her way abroad for an eastern European missions trip and called last week to see if she might drop by en route. Of course, I said YES! It's so wonderful to have her here. Almost like being back in Dallas. While I'm very happy to be home, I do miss all the great people I met during my stay in the Lone Star State.

I love it when God gifts us lovely and unexpected moments we never thought to pray for! Just proof that he knows what we need to fulfill our hearts. What surprise blessings has He granted you lately, Reader? What needs has He fulfilled that you didn't even realize you had?

Photo: My dear friend, S, at the Grapevine Botanic Garden, Grapevine, TX, October, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment