Friday, April 2, 2010



Today's Joy: Charming Charlie is Coming to Town!
Reader, if you haven't had the pleasure, it's time to get acquainted with Charming Charlie. I discovered this little gem of a boutique while living in Dallas last year. They have the most wonderful--and affordable--selection of unique jewelry, accessories, handbags and scarves. When you walk in, everything is arranged by color & style, making it so easy to find the right accessory for any occasion. As if that weren't enough, the sale prices are unbeatable. I bought the enameled brooch above for $1 on clearance at the store in Southlake, TX.

Then, low & behold, this morning I discovered Charming Charlie is coming to Chicago! They are opening a store in Orland Park in May and one at Yorktown Center in Lombard this June. I am practically beside myself! Can't wait to get together a posse of gals and do some serious shopping. If you're in the area and would like to tag along, drop me a line. Or if you have a Charming Charlie's story to share, I am all ears. Photos of fab CC purchases are also welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment