Sunday, March 28, 2010



Today's Joy: Spring at Platt Hill Nursery.
Good evening, Reader. Did you have a lovely Sunday? If you happened to be perusing green things at the Platt Hill Nursery in Carpentersville, IL this afternoon, you might have seen me milling about with my camera. Platt Hill is my favorite garden center to visit. They have an extensive selection of plants as well as the most creative assortment of garden accessories and gifts I've ever seen. It's definitely worth a visit if you're in the area. There were so many wonderful flowers already in bloom in the greenhouse! Ranunculus, pansies, begonias, hydrangea and many more. I snapped a few to share with you.










Ah, doesn't that make you itch to get out and plant something? Let the gardening commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment