Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Today's Joy: Eggs & Learning to Diversify.
We're told from childhood, Reader, that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. We should diversify! Now, in many ways, I'm a risk-taker. I enjoy the adventure of trying new things & expect that whatever the outcome, God will take care of me and I will learn a valuable lesson.
But when it comes to my newly-hatched photo business, suddenly I'm 14 kinds of careful. It must have something to do with the way we tend to take better care of our loved ones than we do ourselves. I've been fretting of late over how to diversify in my darling venture. Fortunately, a few helpful souls have suggested ways to expand my line of photo products. So, today, I found an affordable way to make one of those suggestions a reality. I can't wait to roll it out!
God gave me this wonderful vision and I'm loving finding the tools to make it a reality. I'm also really looking forward to seeing it grow and make a positive impact in people's lives. Maybe that's the real upside to diversification--spreading all your eggs around so when they hatch, the joy touches lives you never expected. Doesn't God do good work?
Photo: Goslings, Dekalb, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment