Saturday, December 18, 2010


The Lovely Folks I Work With

Today's Joy: Our Corporate Christmas Party.
Had a wonderful time yesterday, Reader. Our 11 store managers and the corporate staff gathered at Venuti's in Addison, IL for a last meeting & holiday party to round out the year. The food was amazing and it was great to be able to visit with everyone. I gave out a dozen of my Oreo Truffles to each store manager and they were met with much delight. We also did a gift drawing and I received a cute little lime green Ipod Nano. (Never had one before, so someone will have to show me how to use it!) The company I work for is incredibly generous. What a blessing it is to have this job and be surrounded by great people!


A Sampling of the Venuti's Buffet
(Clockwise from top: salad, green bean salad with white beans, roasted potato wedges, ziti with vodka sauce, cheese-stuffed ravioli, broiled tilapia, steamed broccoli & crusty Italian bread)


Got Some Great Stuff in the Gift Drawing:
A Yoga Mat & matching Ipod Nano

No comments:

Post a Comment