Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it. ~Lord Acton

Today's Joy: Putting It All Together.
Am feeling on top of the world, Reader! After 2 & 1/2 weeks of intense on-the-job training, something clicked in my brain today and all of the skills I'm learning suddenly fell into place. I felt like a dynamo whipping out inventory adjustments, credit memos, transfers and receiving every invoice in sight!

Got caught up on everything so the store's in great shape for tomorrow's month-end paperwork and I left the office tidy & well-organized. Love it! I can't believe how fast the time flies while I'm working. Hurray for being challenged all day long! And thank you, Lord, for leading me to this wonderful organization that makes a difference in people's lives. What a blessing!

Quote courtesy of The Quote Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment