Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today's Joy: A New Outlook.
Check out the new digs, Reader. Ordinary Wonderment is showing a whole new face to the world. Hopefully you will like it as much as I do.

Notable changes:
1) A new logo.
2) For easier navigation, there is now a list of all the Wonderific Recipes featured on my blog.
3) There's also a Google Search tab (entitled Wondering Where The Heck It's At?) which allows you to search my posts and all my links for a particular topic as well as the web in general.

Ta-da! Ok, for you web-savvy folk, this is probably old hat. But for me, these are all brand new bells & whistles. Took me most of the morning to figure out how the darn things work. Anyway, please enjoy! I hope these improvements make Wonderment a more inviting place to linger. Any suggestions you have for further improvement are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment