Sunday, May 23, 2010



Today's Joy: Container Gardening.
Happy Sunday, Reader! It's a balmy 90-some degrees outside and I just popped out to check on my garden of galoshes. Yup, you heard right. Whether you call them rain boots, galoshes or wellies, I'm addicted to them. Imagine, then, my delight when all the local garden centers came out with ceramic planters that look just like my favorite spring footwear! I've collected several over the past few years.

Fast forward to this spring, where I've been itching to plant fab Gerber daisies, petunias & fiber optic grass. I finally bought some this week and got a chance to unpack my boot planters. Now they're filled with all my blooming goodies. The results are super cute and they aren't even in full bloom yet. What about you, Reader? Anything got your green thumb itching to get out in the dirt? More photos to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment