Tuesday, April 6, 2010



It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

Today's Joy: Wiggling My Toes in Green Grass for the First Time This Season.
What a glorious feeling! Here, Reader, are a few of my favorite quotes regarding this wonderful season:

April hath put a spirit of youth in everything. ~William Shakespeare

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. ~Bern Williams

If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. ~Nadine Stair

In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four and twenty hours. ~Mark Twain

In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kisses whizzing by your head. ~Terri Guillemets

Quotes courtesy of The Quote Garden.
Photo: Gardenia, Chicago Botanic Garden, March, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment