Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Today's Joy: Primroses. All week, as I come and go to and from work, braving the frigid temperatures outside, one little reminder of spring has kept me from falling into a winter malaise. These darling primroses.
A gift from Brother to welcome me home, four different colors of the happy little plants were presented to me. Not sure which one you'd like, he said. I love them all, of course.
Now they're clustered on a little tray in the kitchen where I can pass by several times each day and inhale the fresh scent of live, growing things. It's like having my own little spring indoors. And seeing as the real thing is still at least a month off, what a blessing! Reader, if you haven't already, go get yourself a little live color therapy. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment