Monday, January 18, 2010


Today's Joy: Feels Like Spring!
Good Afternoon, dear Reader. Does it feel like spring yet in your neck of the woods? I stepped out of work and couldn't help feeling giddy over the 70-degree weather, blue sky and glorious Texas sunshine.
On a whim, I stopped at our local Calloway's Nursery to see what's shaking. Walking in the door, my nose was immediately filled with the thick perfume of Cyclamen......ahhhhh. Bliss! Everywhere I looked there was flat upon flat of pansies and primroses--any color you want! Yep, spring has definitely arrived at Calloway's. So I shot some photos of all the wonderful flowers--had to share the joy with you, Reader. Enjoy!

Flower Shots: orange primrose, pansy, red primrose, Kangaroo's Paw & ornamental cabbage.
















No comments:

Post a Comment