Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Of 2009

Dearest Forlorn Reader:
You are not forgotten! December kicked my butt and I do apologize for disappearing just when you needed some holiday reinforcement. Never fear! I am back. Have reviewed all of my photos from the last year and compiled this batch of my favorite memories of 2009. A year of gigantic personal growth! Also my first year with my darling new Olympus E-420.
Oh, how I "heart" photography!

Enjoy, dear Reader. When next we visit, it will be to kick off 2010! A new year of incredible possibilities....what do you want from life this year? I have a challenge in mind--something daily, something joyful. Will explain on January One. XOXO

*Background info on all photos available on my flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/talekinker




















No comments:

Post a Comment