Friday, July 19, 2013

A Hiatus

Dear Reader,

You and I have been on a journey together these last several years. You have sat along with me exploring many adventures, a few recipes and more than a few musings on life.  I have enjoyed sharing every moment with you.  But I'm sure you've also noticed the length of time between posts has been growing.  This is not due to any lack of interest in sharing events with you, but is rather, the inevitable consequence of time spent out living and working on other writing projects.  To that end, I must tell you that I've decided to take a hiatus from the wonderment for a while. Not a permanent one, I hope.  But just a break to explore other blogging outlets for a time.  I want to thank you for reading this and invite you to join me, if you'd like, on one of the topics listed below.  I look forward to meeting again. Until then, have a marvelous 2013.  May the wonderment be with you ;-).


Much Love,
Tanya    
The Modern Girl's Tea Party Primer   
Evangel*ible  
Letters to My Godson    
Letters to My God Daughter   

1 comment:

  1. I miss your posts! It seems you haven't updated any of your blogs in quite some time. I do hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete