Monday, December 6, 2010

Say you are well, or all is well with you,
And God shall hear your words and make them true.
~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Today's Joy: A Quiet Evening at Home.
As my appointment book fills up with holiday-related engagements over the coming weeks, a quiet evening at home suddenly seems precious. So, Reader, here I am on the couch, enjoying the glow of the Christmas tree with a pleasantly full tummy. You'd never know it's bitterly cold outside my window. Tucked in safe & warm, I'm blissfully content and feeling very blessed.

When I think of all the things others are facing on this December night that (God willing) I will never have to, I'm deeply grateful for the life I've been given and the people I share it with. Am looking forward to praying tonight for those in need, those in pain and those who aren't as fortunate this holiday season. May God ease their burdens and dwell in their hearts during this blessed season.

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. ~ Arthur Rubinstein

Quotes courtesy of the Quote Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment